Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization and they are an integral part of our success. Without their dedication, The Career Foundation would not be able to provide the exceptional level of service and professionalism we are known for. We truly value our volunteers and offer rewarding incentives!
Why Become a Volunteer with The Career Foundation:
- To be a part of a reputable non-profit organization that successfully helps thousands of people accomplish their goals
- To give back to the community in a way that is truly rewarding
- To gain valuable experience within the employment field
- To obtain formal training in Customer Service Excellence, WHMIS, and Pre-Employment
- To become knowledgeable and resourceful in community programs and services
The Career Foundation is always looking for volunteers to assist with general administration, customer service and client support. We have various opportunities available in Hamilton, Etobicoke, Mississauga, North York, Scarborough and Central Toronto. Please take a moment to explore our current postings.
- Volunteers must be able to commit a minimum of 3 hours per week for at least 3 months
- Please be sure to indicate which location you are most interested in volunteering with
- If selected, you will be contacted to come in to complete a volunteer pre-screen and interview
|Positions||Description||How to Apply|
|Volunteers will provide support to clients accessing the computer/resource area. Duties will include assisting clients with on-line applications, internet/computer navigation, updating/maintaining community and job search resources, and assisting staff with various tasks.||If you wish to submit an application for this position please click here.|
Volunteers helping with General Administration may help out in the following areas:
|If you wish to submit an application for this position please click here.|