WorkFairly – Advancing Women in Tech
Start your career in remote or hybrid Tech Sales!
Every company is a tech company. Are you ready for the digital economy or looking to enter the tech sector?
Introducing WorkFairly, a program designed to help self-identifying women without technical backgrounds get training and start their careers in remote or hybrid Tech Sales.
Calling newcomer women, racialized women, women with disabilities, moms interested in returning to work, 2SLGBTQ+ and others to launch their careers in IT! The tech sector is booming with opportunities; stake your claim!
This 14-week program will provide women from Ontario and British Columbia with pre-employment and tech sales training to prepare for exciting careers in tech sales.
WorkFairly is a no-cost program that features a training model which integrates technology, sales, and high-performance workplace skills to prepare more than 140 women for rewarding careers in the tech sector.
- Eight weeks of employment placement to gain experience
- Highly sought-after micro-credentials
- Access to technology, learning support, counselling professionals, and mentorship opportunities
- Connection to Tech Sales employment
- Advocacy and retention support
- Participants must be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- We welcome anyone that identifies as a woman, female, or she/her to apply for the WorkFairly Program
You’ll be qualified for many types of roles after completing the WorkFairly program:
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Ecommerce Sales
- Software Sales
- Solutions Consultant