- Position Type: Full-time contract until March 31, 2021, with very good possibility of renewal
- Location(s): Toronto
- Experience: 2+ years
- Number of Positions: 1
- Reporting to: Manager, Canada-Ontario Job Grant Program
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to provide administrative support in the delivery of programs throughout The Career Foundation. The successful candidate’s main focus will be ensuring that Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) applications are carefully administered while ensuring meticulous preparation of all documents and reports in a manner that meets and exceeds funder expectations.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Responsible for entering all COJG files into CaMS and organization’s internal database
- Creates COJG files and ensures that all required documentation is obtained and entered
- Reviews agreements and flags/reports discrepancies
- Monitors agreements for scheduled activities such as payments, visits, closures etc.
- Conducts monitoring and follow-up with company contacts and participating employees
- Performs routine audits ensuring data integrity of all electronic files (CaMS/CRM) corresponding with hard copy files
- Maintains information in funding application software, prepares monthly reconciliation and submits to finance department
- Reports daily COJG commitments and expenditures to COJG Team using Microsoft Excel (and other tools as needed)
- Keeps track of Follow Up entry in CaMS and corresponding database system (CRM)
- Completes thorough audits on paper and electronic files upon training closure
- Serves as a resource to team members on areas of quality assurance processes and procedures
- Supports the team with other administrative and quality assurance related duties as required
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and database applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical abilities, and detail orientation
- Superior documentation skills
- Strong reporting experience with aptitude for detail and accuracy
- Excellent record for consistently meeting deadlines and following through on tasks
- Customer relations skills and problem-solving ability
- Equipped to work remotely with adequate internet capabilities
- Knowledge on online communication platforms, techniques, and tools (Zoom and MS Teams) with an aptitude and willingness to learn and work with new technologies
- Proven track record in a result’s driven environment, solid experience in meeting or exceeding targets
- Bilingual (English/French) is a very strong asset
To Apply: Please Complete the Application Form Below
*Note: We suggest using the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to complete the form below, in order to ensure that your application is submitted correctly.
*Should you experience any technical difficulties while submitting your application, please submit your résumé to email@example.com, along with a Word document that addresses all of the questions in the application form.
About Us: The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Since its inception in 1988, The Career Foundation has steadily expanded its services. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. For more information please visit our website at www.CareerFoundation.com.
The Career Foundation is committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy and rewarding environment for all. We welcome applications from qualified individuals who represent the diversity of the people we proudly serve, including, but not limited to, visible minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, and individuals of all genders and sexual orientation. The Career Foundation, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We will work with candidates requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We are a professional, result-driven organization that has been described by our employees as caring, compassionate, innovative, and team-oriented.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive health benefits plan that includes massage therapy, naturopath services, and travel coverage
- An Employee & Family Assistance Program
- An RRSP matching plan
- A wellness program