- Position Type: Full-time contract until March 31, 2021 with possibility of renewal
- Experience: 1+ years
- Number of Positions: 1
- Reporting to: Manager, Employer Partnerships and Services
- Location: Toronto
- Start Date: Immediately
Program & Position Description:
The Job Developer Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to a team of Employer Services Consultants. The successful candidate will work in partnership with the team to support employer partners with their workforce development needs. The ideal candidate will have very strong administrative skills and be able to thrive in a face paced work environment.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provides administrative support to a team of Employer Service Consultants (ESC)
- Works with employer partners and ESC team to gather all required documentation to administer training placement agreements
- Enters all new training incentive agreements and matrix details into internal database
- Oversees timely claim process, following-up with employer partners to gather supporting payroll documentation. Ensures accuracy of all claims, keeps accurate records in training incentive tracker
- Maintains ongoing relationships with employer partners
- Ensures all incoming job opportunities are appropriately entered into job posting template and uploaded to internal and external job boards
- Supports the ESC team in promoting hiring events
- Assists ESC team in finding suitable client candidates to fill employer partner job openings, screening resumes, and scheduling new client intake appointments
- Demonstrates an understanding of positions clients are applying for and the skills required to perform the role
- Assists with virtual hiring events by creating event flyers, promoting event, and managing attendee schedule
- Initiates and maintains accurate documentation of contacted employers, job leads and any other job development activity
- Maintains database with accurate notes regarding client job search status
- Conducts training incentive placement client follow up at 1, 3, 6, and 12 months.
Other Duties as Needed:
- Maintains flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Participates in fundraising activities on behalf of The Career Foundation as required
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education
- A minimum of 1-year experience in administration and/ or customer service
- Outstanding written communication skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail is required for a high degree of data entry work
- Knowledge of local labour market, job search strategies and techniques
- Understanding of the impact of Covid-19 on the job market and job search techniques
- Ability to work remotely in a productive and efficient manner when required
- Must have a high level of computer literacy and be proficient using various online communication platforms such as Office 365 (Teams, SharePoint etc.) and Zoom
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of demonstrating tact and diplomacy when facing challenging situations.
To Apply: Please Complete the Application Form Below
*Note: We suggest using the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to complete the form below, in order to ensure that your application is submitted correctly.
*Should you experience any technical difficulties while submitting your application, please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a Word document that addresses all of the questions in the application form.
About Us: The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Since its inception in 1988, The Career Foundation has steadily expanded its services. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. For more information please visit our website at www.CareerFoundation.com.
The Career Foundation is committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy and rewarding environment for all. We welcome applications from qualified individuals who represent the diversity of the people we proudly serve, including, but not limited to, visible minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, and individuals of all genders and sexual orientation. The Career Foundation, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We will work with candidates requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We are a professional, result-driven organization that has been described by our employees as caring, compassionate, innovative, and team-oriented.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive health benefits plan that includes massage therapy, naturopath services, and travel coverage
- An Employee & Family Assistance Program
- An RRSP matching plan
- A wellness program