- Position Type: Casual Employment Agreement, approx. 15 hours per week
- Experience: 1+ years
- Number of Positions: 1
- Reporting to: Recruitment and Special Projects Coordinator
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Start Date: Immediately
The Recruitment and Special Projects Assistant will report to the Recruitment and Specialist Projects Coordinator and provide support to the Coordinator and other staff assisting with recruitment. They will provide administration, coordination, and technical/ online support for all recruiting related initiatives as well as other initiatives as necessary.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provide support to the Recruitment and Special Projects Coordinator by posting/updating job postings, coordinating and booking pre-screenings, scheduling interviews, and updating recruitment database on a weekly basis.
- Work with Coordinator to update various recruitment documents as required.
- Participate in other recruitment and human resources initiatives as needed.
- Provide general information to applicants regarding employment opportunities, status of recruitment process, and other concerns in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintains complete and accurate files, accessible to other staff for reference.
- Performs other general administrative duties as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Degree, diploma in Human Resources or related is required. Candidates currently pursuing this education will also be considered.
- Previous recruitment experience is an asset.
- Previous office/clerical experience is an asset.
- Ability to maintain sensitive information and exhibit tact, diplomacy, and good judgment, with high standards of ethics and confidentiality.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database applications, zoom meetings, and Outlook 365 (Teams, SharePoint, Bookings etc.).
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Equipped to work remotely as needed, with adequate internet capabilities.
- Excellent detail orientation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English.
- Flexible team player – Willingness to take initiative to lend assistance where needed to ensure that the team is successful in meeting goals.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills when dealing with job candidates, staff, and other interested parties.
To Apply: Please Complete the Application Form Below
*Note: We suggest using the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to complete the form below, in order to ensure that your application is submitted correctly.
*Should you experience any technical difficulties while submitting your application, please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a Word document that addresses all of the questions in the application form.
About Us: The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Since its inception in 1988, The Career Foundation has steadily expanded its services. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. For more information please visit our website at www.CareerFoundation.com.
The Career Foundation is committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy and rewarding environment for all. We welcome applications from qualified individuals who represent the diversity of the people we proudly serve, including, but not limited to, visible minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, and individuals of all genders and sexual orientation. The Career Foundation, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We will work with candidates requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We are a professional, result-driven organization that has been described by our employees as caring, compassionate, innovative, and team-oriented.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive health benefits plan that includes massage therapy, naturopath services, and travel coverage
- An Employee & Family Assistance Program
- An RRSP matching plan
- A wellness program