To respond to COVID-19, The Career Foundation has simplified our process to help you access quick and timely job search support. Whether you’ve recently been laid off due to the COVID-19 pandemic or you’ve been seeking employment for some time now, The Career Foundation offers job search assistance at no cost to you!
Our online/digital services include:
- One-on-one support with an Employment Specialist
- Ability to meet with potential employers virtually
- Online workshops to enhance your job search skills
- Access to other virtual courses to improve language skills, obtain certifications, and expand digital literacy.
- Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Conventional Refugees, Refugee Claimants and individuals with a 900-series SIN and an open work permit awaiting their official documents for permanent residency are eligible to meet with an Employment Specialist for one-on-one counselling.
- International students (incl. those who are on the Post Graduation Work Permit Program) and temporary foreign workers with a 900-series SIN are not eligible for assisted service with an Employment Specialist, but may access self-directed components of Employment Service (e.g. Resource and Information, workshops, job fairs, information sessions, etc.).
To start the process, fill in our private online form. We will contact you within 1 business day and get you set up with the job search supports and services you need.