About the Program
The Path to Customer Success (Path2CS) program will assist diverse women from across Ontario who have lost their jobs in the service sector due to COVID-19. It will prepare them for remote work in Customer Success roles.
Employers can receive assistance in matching participants with positions/workplace needs based on their skills, capabilities, interests and experience. Additionally, employers can get support with remote and virtual training plans, placement monitoring, and retention services that will support long-term success for their employees.
The Path2CS Program Provides:
- Employment placements for diverse women across Ontario
- Pre-employment training
- Remote Work Certification (Sales, Customer Success, and Data Analytics)
- Remote work transition support
- Placement monitoring
- Advocacy and retention support.
- Help marginalized women access in-demand training and obtain 3 micro-credentials. This will help women gain cross-functional skills and lead to placement in the growing IT sector.
- Develop remote work opportunities for women as a safe and sustainable path to economic inclusion. This is especially important in the face of current and future impacts of COVID-19.
- Create a talent pipeline for IT and related employers who need help with rebuilding their business. Graduates of this program will be better equipped to predict customer activities and strengthen customer acquisition and retention.
- Participants must be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- This program is open to residents of Ontario
- We welcome anyone that identifies as a woman, female, or she/her to apply for the Path2CS program
- Must not be subject to any restrictions imposed by a former employer, client or business
- Participants will require access to a stable internet connection to participate in training and remote work placements
- Preference given to candidates with basic computer literacy, knowledge and skills
- Priority given to women who have gone through employment disruptions in the service sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Examples: customer service, retail, hospitality and tourism, food services, and other roles that involved providing products or services to individuals.
How to Apply
Before applying for the Path2CS program, please carefully review the Eligibility Requirements. Eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview and pre-screen to determine suitability. Non-eligible candidates may be referred to our regular Employment Ontario services or other specialized programs for support with their job search.
Workplaceless has developed Remote Work Certification programs to elevate the standards and expectations of remote work, while also supporting economic inclusion for all workers. Participants of the Path2CS Remote Work Certification program will take part in asynchronous, self-paced learning modules with bursts of highly efficient synchronous team sessions. Seven modules guide remote professionals through the key skills needed to be an effective individual contributor and member of a remote or hybrid team.
The Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA) has developed the Canadian Sales Competency Framework that has set the gold standard for the sales profession. It sets rigorous standards and ethical guidelines that advance the profession. CPSA will provide Consultative Sales training for Path2CS participants. The course will provide necessary skills to become a consultative salesperson. Participants will learn how to use an 8-step consultative selling process to turn product conversations into purposeful business conversations.
Lighthouse Labs (LHL) is a private career college with specialized training that leverages Data & Technology. LHL employs 45+ full-time employees and over 200 industry mentors, and has provided digital skills training to over 30,000 individuals. Lighthouse Labs will customize the Customer Success Analytics program for women and provide industry context. An experienced team consisting of design leads, instructors, and mentors will work together to deliver industry-informed training on Customer Success Analytics.
Riipen is a digital technology company with a platform that enables employers to collaborate with learners on real-world projects so they gain actual experience under the direction of industry experts. Riipen will provide remote work-based learning opportunities with employers for women in the Path2CS project. A dedicated Work-based Learning Specialist along with a Customer Success Manager will be assigned to place and support learners through the experience.
Project Coordinator: Kerry Kettle
Path To Customer Success (Path2CS) is funded by the Government of Canada’s Future Skills Centre.