The Career Foundation is selling 3,200 raffle tickets to raise funds for our Toronto youth programs and to support youth in need!
Our Grand Prize is one roundtrip flight for 2 guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination System Wide!*
- Raffle Licence Number: M798260
- Raffle Date & Time: Friday, Dec. 15, 2017 at 2:30 p.m. EST
- Location: 700 Lawrence Ave W, Suite 440 (Fourth Floor of Lawrence Square Mall)
- Grand Prize: One roundtrip flight for 2 guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination System Wide.
- Total voucher value: $3,000.
- Cost per ticket: $5.00
- Total prize pool value: $5,400
- Registered Charity Number: 12265 9048RR 0001
Funds raised will help youth clients at The Career Foundation in the following ways:
- Subway tokens/tickets will be purchased for youth to travel to/from interviews
- New computers/software will be purchased to enhance youth job search services
- Guest instructors and speakers will be hired to conduct youth workshops
- Tutors/mentors will be hired to assist youth with updating their skills (e.g. in Math, English, etc.)
- Special events, workshops and trade shows will be coordinated for the benefit of youth participants (e.g. hiring events, skills development days, etc.)
|WestJet Roundtrip Voucher for 2||
|Sirius XM Boombox Bundle + 1 Year Subscription||
|Samsung Gear Fit 2||
|Modalu Black Grab Bag||
|Staples Carry-on Luggage||
|Donato Salon & Spa Package||
|Rotblott’s Discount Warehouse Gift Certificate||
|LUSH Bath Balm Package||
|5-Class Pass, Moksha Yoga St. Clair||
|1 Year Family Membership, Textile Museum||
|4 GA Tickets to the Art Gallery of Ontario||
|2-Person Pass to Any Conservation Park in Ontario & 4-Person Pass to Black Creek Pioneer Village||
|Bicycle Tune-up, Bicycles at St. Clair||
|Fruits & Passion Gift Set||
|D Spa Gift Certificate||
|Shoppers Beauty Boutique Gift Card||
|1 GA Ticket to the ROM||
Raffle Lottery Rules, Terms & Conditions
- There are a total of seventeen (17) prizes to be drawn for this lottery.
- Each raffle ticket costs $5.00. Cash payments only.
- All ticket purchases must be made in person. If you would like to purchase a ticket, please coordinate a time and date with a staff member from the hub nearest you.
- Purchaser’s name, address and phone number must be clearly legible on the purchased raffle ticket. Please ask the raffle ticket salesperson to write down your information on the purchased ticket if you do not feel confident with your penmanship.
- Raffle ticket sellers must add ticket purchaser’s details to the internal tracker within 24 hours after purchase.
- Attendance at the Raffle Lottery Event is not necessary to win prize(s).
- Prizes will be drawn from lowest to highest value; winning prize tickets will be re-entered to the draw to be eligible for other prizes.
- WestJet voucher prize and other prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor can they be resold.
- WestJet voucher does not include meals and accommodations.
- Must be 18 years old or over to purchase raffle ticket(s). You may be required to present government-issued photo I.D. as proof of age prior to purchasing ticket.
- The Career Foundation will make every reasonable attempt possible to contact the prizewinners within one business day after the Raffle Event. Prizes will be delivered directly to prizewinners by mail. Prizewinners may also request to pick up prize directly from The Career Foundation Head Office (700 Lawrence Ave W, Suite 440) between 9:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday.
- Publishing of names of winners are permitted on the Internet/The Career Foundation website, per City of Toronto Raffle Licence Terms and Conditions 6004A E (2017/06).
- The Career Foundation is not responsible for lost or mishandled prizes. Once the prize has been delivered to you, you are directly responsible for it.
*WestJet Voucher – Terms & Conditions
- The voucher is good for one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests. All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights.
- All bookings and travel must be completed by December 15, 2018.
- Fees, taxes and surcharges (up to a maximum of $350) will be covered by The Career Foundation. The voucher does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
- The voucher does not include meals and accommodations.
- Bookings can be made only 30 days prior to the departure date; the return can fall outside of this window.
- Voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space.
- Voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, interline, code-share or charter flights.
- Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same location.
- Voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates.
‘Blackout’ dates include the following:
2017: December 14 – 24, 26 – 31
2018: January 1 – 7, February 15 – 20, March 8 – 11, 15 – 18, 22 – 25, March 29 – April 3, April 6 – 8, May 17 – 22, June 28 – July 3, August 2 – 7, August 30 – September 4, October 4 – 9, November 8 – 13, December 15 – 24, 26 – 31
- Vouchers cannot be extended. Additionally, changes to travel dates or guest names are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed.
- Bookings made with voucher are not eligible for paid upgrades, such as Plus seating, except where the option to pay for an upgrade is available when checking in for the flight 24 hours prior to departure.
- Voucher becomes null and void if travel is cancelled once a booking is confirmed.
- The individual booking the flight must be over the age of majority in his or her province.
- Voucher must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash.
- Voucher cannot be sold. In the event that it has been sold, voucher will become void, and any flight bookings made with it will be cancelled immediately without notice or reimbursement. WestJet does not handle the payment, guarantee transactions, or buyer protection or seller certification, nor will WestJet be liable for the loss of funds resulting from a fraudulent transaction.
- WestJet and The Career Foundation are not responsible for lost or mishandled vouchers. Once the voucher has been delivered to you, you are directly responsible for it.