HR Solutions & Wage Subsidies for Employers
The Career Foundation has been connecting job seekers and employers since 1988. As a Service Excellence Organization with close to 30 years of experience, we are able to deliver the best fit for your vacancies, at no cost to you.
Over 2,000 businesses ranging in size and industry utilize our programs and services to fulfil their HR needs. Our Recruitment and Training Assistance program, which we tailor to the specific needs of each hiring organization, can include the following:
- Having our experienced staff identify candidates with the right fit for your vacancies.
- Connecting you with job seekers of diverse backgrounds and skills, including youth, professionals and tradespeople.
- Utilizing our offices for on-site interviews and hiring events.
- Accessing financial incentives, including the Canada-Ontario Job Grant program, which provides up to $10,000 in government support per employee towards short-term training to your existing and new employees.
- Receiving assistance with coaching new employees and retention.
To learn more about how The Career Foundation can help your business with its recruitment and other HR needs, please contact the office nearest you.