You can access job search and employment preparation training at your convenience online! The Career Foundation is pleased to partner with Accenture Canada to offer their Skills to Succeed Learning Exchange program.
Through Accenture Canada’s Corporate Citizenship program, The Career Foundation is able to provide clients with access to high quality virtual job search services. Now, you can access job search and employment preparation training at your convenience!
Already registered? Click here to login.
Workshops and Courses
Accenture’s Skills to Succeed Learning Exchange program includes:
- Foundational and Language Skills (Math, Reading, Thinking, ESL, Financial Literacy)
- Career Planning and Job Search (Career Planning Résumés, Interviews, Networking)
- Professional Skills (Critical Skills for the Workplace)
- Job Tracks and Certifications (Software Engineering and Entrepreneurship)
- Digital Literacy Workshops (MS Office)
Please ensure that your computer settings are compatible with the program. Click here for system requirements and tips.
To register for this program, please click here and be sure to select “The Career Foundation” from the drop-down list of organizations.