No-cost HR Solutions & Wage Subsidies for Employers
The Career Foundation has been connecting job seekers and employers since 1988. As a Service Excellence Organization with over 34 years of experience, we can deliver the best fit for your vacancies at no cost to you.
Over 5,000 businesses, ranging in size and industry, use our programs and services to fulfil their HR needs. Our Recruitment and Training Assistance program, which we tailor to the specific needs of each hiring organization, can include the following:
- Connect with job seekers of diverse backgrounds and skills, including youth, professionals, and tradespeople
- Use our offices for on-site interviews and hiring events
- Access our digital services for online interviews and hiring events
- Get assistance with coaching new employees and retention
- Receive financial incentives, including the financial incentives, including the Canada-Ontario Job Grant program, which provides up to $10,000 in government support per employee to provide short-term training for your existing and new employees
Register Today to Access Our No-Cost Employer Services
Additional Resources for Employers
Human Rights and the Duty to Accommodate
Learn what accommodating means, why it’s important to remove barriers, and the principles of accommodation. This e-learning module from the Ontario Human Rights Commission will help you stay informed.
Downsizing and Layoffs
Find out about programs that can benefit both employers and employees who are dealing with downsizing and layoffs.
COVID-19 Resources for Employers
COVID-19 was deemed a global health emergency by the World Health Organization in January 2020. As a result of this crisis, there have been major disruptions in the Canadian economy. The Career Foundation acknowledges the severity of the situation and has prepared a list of resources below:
Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
Canada Emergency Business Account
Relief Measures for Indigenous Businesses
Sector-Specific Funding for Employers
Regional Development Agencies Funding – Tourism
Boosted Support from Farm Credit Canada – Agriculture
Digital Technology Supercluster
Provincial Funding for Employers
Ontario Together Fund
Digital Main Street
ShopHERE Powered by Google
Digital Transformation Grant
General Resources for Employers
Canada’s Economic Response Plan
COVID-19 Small Business Help Centre
Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit for Ontario Businesses
Resources to Prevent COVID-19 in the Workplace
COVID-19: Reopening Guidelines for Businesses & Organizations
BusinessTO Support Centre
- How to restart your business in the wake of COVID-19
- COVID-19: How to get through the crisis with an online strategy
- How to cope with the impact of COVID-19 on your business
COVID-19 Employer Help Line
The province has launched a toll-free line to support businesses that have questions about the province’s order to close workplaces.
Help is available from Monday to Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Toll Free Number: 1-888-444-3659
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.