Digital Learning: Access Free Training from Home!
Gain Qualifications & Skills to Advance in Your Career
The Career Foundation is collaborating with Fortune 500 companies like Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Google, and other reputable organizations to share free, accessible learning tools with our job-seeking clients.
- Have you ever wanted to delve into the mysterious world of Cloud Computing?
- Are you looking for a one-stop-shop to develop your skills in digital or financial literacy?
- Perhaps you’re seeking fundamental training in business, customer service, healthcare, IT/technology, or another specific sector?
We have a solution for you! Access our resources below or contact us to learn more.
We have compiled a variety of resources on trades and apprenticeship for both our job seeking clients and our employer partners. Read our Guides to Trades & Apprenticeship.
Other Free Resources
Looking for more specific training to develop your business management abilities, computer skills, digital literacy, and soft skills? Here are some great options for you!
- Advanced Applications: Advanced Applications hosts the largest online library of free Sage Accpac and SageCRM tutorials, including videos on how to use Sage 300cloud, Sage CRM, and their add-on products.
- Consolidated Credit Counseling of Canada: The Career Foundation has partnered with Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada to support clients with personal financial planning and debt reduction.
- Fit Small Business (QuickBooks Training): Access 40+ free tutorials to help you set up QuickBooks for your business. Tutorials cover recording your income and expenses, managing bank and credit card transactions, and how to run financial statements.
- GCF Learn Free: GCF Learn Free creates and provides quality, innovative online learning opportunities to anyone who wants to improve the technology, literacy and math skills needed to be successful in both work and life.
- Mind Tools: Accessed by over 24 million users each year, Mind Tools helps individuals learn leadership, management, and personal excellence skills to build a happy, successful career.
- Toronto Public Library: Do you have a Toronto Public Library card? You can use it to access free online services that teach learn new skills. From beginner computer skills to graphic design, computer programming, business management, and beyond, your learning potential is virtual and limitless!