Are you under the age of 30 and looking for work?
The Career Foundation’s Employing Young Talent Incentive program provides young job seekers (youth under 30) with employment services and connections to full- and part-time employment — all at no cost to you!
- Job search preparation, job application preparation and job success coaching (including résumé writing, interview preparation and more).
- Work placements that are at least 3 months long.
- Employment and training supports for eligible clients (including paid transportation, clothing, work equipment, certification costs, etc.)
Eligible applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 15 – 29 years of age (inclusive).
- A Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or person granted refugee status in Canada.
- Not in full-time studies.
- Unemployed or underemployed (currently working less than 20 hours per week).
For more information or to book an appointment to meet with a Job Coach, please contact Asha Osman at 416-243-0066, ext. 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Information for Employers