As a registered charitable organization and member of Toronto Charities, The Career Foundation has been positively impacting lives and communities since 1988 by facilitating employment and training opportunities for people looking for work.
Through our seven locations and 90+ team members in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, we work with more than 4,000 clients annually to develop the skills and connections they need to successfully transition to employment. Our commitment to customer service excellence, coupled with our track record of always exceeding our funders’ goals, has established our organization as a trusted partner in the region.
What Your Donations Help Fund:
- Subway tokens/tickets to allow youth to travel to and from interviews
- New computers for clients
- New/updated software to enhance clients’ job search experience
- Honorariums for guest speeches to clients
- Honorariums for guest instructors at workshops
- Equipment for workshops (e.g. new projectors)
- Rental space for off-site workshops
- Honorariums for tutors to assist clients with updating their skills (e.g. math, science, English, etc.)
- and more!
Want to support The Career Foundation?