Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Assists the Employer Services Consultants in creating job postings and send for approval to be posted on various job sites and social media platforms
- Screen, qualify, and arrange interviews for candidates with employer partners
- Develop a network of candidates, building strong relationships that persist
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers
- Facilitate virtual hiring events including creation of flyer, promotion and attendee management
- Initiates and maintains accurate documentation of contacted employers, job leads and any other recruitment activity for information retrieval
- Maintains an Employer Database with accurate notes regarding client interviews, current recruitment status and job matching activities.
- Knowledge of local labour market, job search strategies and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of demonstrating tact and diplomacy when facing challenging situations
- Proficient with video conferencing platforms such as Zoom & Microsoft Teams
- Proficiency in Cloud applications including Microsoft Office 365 and related applications.
To Apply: Please Complete the Application Form Below
*Note: We suggest using the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to complete the form below, in order to ensure that your application is submitted correctly.
*Should you experience any technical difficulties while submitting your application, please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a Word document that addresses all of the questions in the application form.
About Us: The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Since its inception in 1988, The Career Foundation has steadily expanded its services. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. For more information please visit our website at www.CareerFoundation.com.
The Career Foundation is committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy and rewarding environment for all. We welcome applications from qualified individuals who represent the diversity of the people we proudly serve, including, but not limited to, visible minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, and individuals of all genders and sexual orientation. The Career Foundation, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We will work with candidates requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We are a professional, result-driven organization that has been described by our employees as caring, compassionate, innovative, and team-oriented.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive health benefits plan that includes massage therapy, naturopath services, and travel coverage
- An Employee & Family Assistance Program
- An RRSP matching plan
- A wellness program